MOSSL is now using an online appointment system please click on the link below to schedule.
Transfer paperwork still needs to be completed as normal. Player card and paperwork needs returned to the MOSSL office before a transfer can be completed. It does not need to be sent to Ohio South reguardless of what the form says.
The steps below include inter-club transfers (between two clubs) , intra-club transfers(transfers with in your club) , and any trap teams that need split. Also, any teams that need to be disbanded.
Steps to transfer players out
1. Complete transfer paperwork, collect the player card and give it to the parent to take to the new team/club.
2. Do not remove the player from your team by clicking assign participant.
3. Player transfer status can be tracked on your main page in stack.
3. Once the player transfer is complete schedule an appointment to pick up the new roster.
Steps to transfer a player in
1. In the Stack system click on the team > go to coaches and players box > click on Transfer to this team > search the player you are transferring in > double click on that player. Parents are not to create a new registration. Do not add the player to your team by using assign player. If you see their name that means the parents have completed another registration. The player will be added by the league once the transfer paperwork is received.
2. Parents will need to provide the signed transfer form and collect the player card from their previous team. This needs given to the new team/club. The new team/club will complete the rest of the form. Do not worry about adding the new player number that will not be generated till the transfer is complete.
4. Schedule an appointment to pick up your roster and player card. Bring the transfer form and card with you. If you do not have this we can not release the new roster and player card.