Players who are planning to quit soccer and not play on another OSYSA team will need to process a voluntary quit.
Steps to process a voluntary quit
1. Parents must complete the voluntary quit form.
2. Remove the player from the team.
3. The club must return the form and player card to the MOSSL office.
4. Player is not eligable to participate on another OSYSA club/team through the Fall/Spring calendar year. If the player wishes to be reinstated to participate again please contact our office
5. A new team roster will can be printed by the club admin once it is approved by the MOSSL office.