MOSSL is now using an online appointment system please click on the link below to schedule.
Players who are planning to quit soccer and not play on another OSYSA team will need to process a voluntary quit.
Steps to process a voluntary quit
1. Complete the voluntary quit form
2. Return the form and player card to the MOSSL office
3. Player is not eligable to participate on another OSYSA club/team through the Fall/Spring calendar year. If the player wishes to be reinstated to participate again please contact our office
4. A new team roster will be printed and team representative will need to schedule an appointment to pick it up or have it emailed to them.
5. Stack administrators do not remove this player from the team using team assignment. That player is removed by the league once the voluntary quit paperwork is received and processed. You can however release them from your roster by clicking manage roster and hitting the trash can icon.