What to expect at the scheduling meeting
1. Once at the meeting you will need to find your table that has your gender, age group, and bracket and wait for announcements.
2. Scheduling Sheets by Team will be handed out at the tables. Only these forms will be accepted for scheduling.
3. Work out any scheduling details that were not completed during the pre-scheduling period.
4. Scheduling for MOSSL contracted fields can be done at this time.
5. All teams at the table need to have the same amount of games listed on their scheduling sheet and signed off by the opposing team before anyone at your table can leave the meeting.
6. Once all schedules have been completed teams will turn in the top (white) copy to us in the proper bins at the front of the room before you leave (you keep the yellow copy).